Monday, October 1, 2007

Brocolli and Crab Meat


I like to browse the frozen food section and sometime came across some stuff which I would try to think on how to cook it with.


One of them is frozen crab meat...I guess for someone who didn't know how to kill a crab (perhaps someone can give me pointers - cause I really want to learn to cook chili crab leh), frozen one is the next thing I could use when I crave for it.


So, what do you need?


Ingredients :


A bunch of brocolli

Crab meats

Stock ( I use pork stock but chicken stock also can)

1 egg

Garlic & Ginger

Corn flour

oyster sauce

light soy sauce

salt & pepper


Steam the brocolli - I somehow been steaming my veggies..coz just took out my steamer from the cupboard...but you can boil it too.

Stir Fry garlic & Ginger & crab meat

Pour the stock

and cook them until boil

then put oyster sauce, light soy sauce, salt & pepper to taste

Corn flour to thicken

Beat egg and pour it slowly

Pour everything over the brocolli and enjoy!


This is one easy receipt for the kids too..

No comments: